Old June 26th 04, 03:51 PM
John Ammeter

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:29:16 GMT,
(Badwater Bill) wrote:

Does anyone know when the August issue of Kitplanes is going to be
out? When do they normally send it if you subscribe? There's an
article on the Old Men's Airplane Building Project (OMABP) i.e. Jess
Meyer's RV-6A with the Chevy engine in it.

You might recall that I was the test pilot on that project about 8
years ago and started posting stuff here on the flights I was making
in it each day.

My wife (Boom-Boom) shot all the photographs for the August Kitplanes
article . She's got a new Cannon 10-D. Of course there's a great
shot of Jess, Tom and me in the thing, that's why I want to know when
it will be out, so I can go buy a copy and lurk at myself.

BWB

You gonna take the magazine into the bathroom with you??
Along with the latest Playboy, too??

jon