Old October 30th 05, 02:19 PM
Russell Duffy

Default seeking first hand Jabiru 3300 opinions

Hi Kyle,

I've looked all through the Sonex archives, and just can't find anyone
complaining. By all accounts, the more recent engines are just dandy, but I
wanted to ask here to see if there was something I was missing. I actually
like the AeroCarb, but know they had some sticking problems with them.

Thanks,
Rusty

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message

I have an acquaintance who has the 3300 on his Sonex. He has
approximately 100 trouble-free hours on it. On the other hand, he
installed an Aero-Carb on it, and had lots 'o problems with it before he
repaced it with the stock carb...

You might try googling the Sonex board. I'd guess it probably has the
easiest to corral group of 3300 flyers. You may have to join to browse the
messages.

KB