Old February 3rd 15, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default iGlide

I like it a lot! The terrain map is the best I've seen (as judged from the depiction of the ridges around Mifflin). Ease of use (moving turn points, menus) is very good, and customization is also very good (you can change practically everything using xml files). I don't know about an iPhone 5, but an iPhone 6 is much brighter than an iPhone 4. I highly recommend iGlide.

-John, Q3

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 2:15:06 PM UTC-5, ben wrote:
If you are an Air Avionics iGlide user, please share your evaluation.
Also interested in knowing if you are happy with the sunlight
readability of your iPhone. Is iPhone 6 brighter than iPhone 5?