Old April 13th 18, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default DG-100 vs Std Libelle - opinions wanted

Op vrijdag 13 april 2018 19:06:33 UTC+2 schreef Dirk_PW:
One item that wasn't brought up explicitly, but can't be ignored, is 'comfort'. Most people who buy their own glider have some aspirations to fly XC and/or fly for long durations (e.g. 4+ hours). It would be very unfortunate if you found out after purchasing the glider that you can only tolerate 2 hours in the ship. That being said, you can't go wrong with the DG in this department. It is extremely comfortable. You may want to get some feedback from other Libelle drivers w.r.t to flying comfort.

Well, I currently bought a DG-100 and after testing it, it's actually very comfortable for me. I'm hoping to do long flights in it