Old April 13th 18, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default DG-100 vs Std Libelle - opinions wanted

At 18:16 13 April 2018, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Op vrijdag 13 april 2018 19:06:33 UTC+2 schreef Dirk_PW:
One item that wasn't brought up explicitly, but can't be ignored, is

'com=
fort'. Most people who buy their own glider have some aspirations to

fly
X=
C and/or fly for long durations (e.g. 4+ hours). It would be very
unfortun=
ate if you found out after purchasing the glider that you can only
tolerate=
2 hours in the ship. That being said, you can't go wrong with the DG

in
t=
his department. It is extremely comfortable. You may want to get

some
feed=
back from other Libelle drivers w.r.t to flying comfort.

Well, I currently bought a DG-100 and after testing it, it's actually

very
=
comfortable for me. I'm hoping to do long flights in it

Oh yes, and wear dark shoes and socks, or you will get bright
reflections bothering your vision on the inside of the canopy. A little
price to pay for such a nice view..

RO