Old February 17th 19, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sun Ship Game on Youtube - Complete

I've watched The Sun Ship Game probably a dozen times in my life but finally bought a copy to play for friends. I agree with Juan Mandelbaum that we should honor the copyright and purchase a copy from Amazon.

Having said that, I wish this would get picked up by Netflix or Amazon Prime and made available to the masses.

Maybe a successful producer and screen-writer will team-up again to make a movie that appeals to the masses, which incorporates soaring as a major theme in the movie and includes eccentric characters and a plot that would move an audience. Jimmy Chin (Meru; Free Solo), if you're reading this, please e-mail me :-)

- Chris Schrader