Old March 15th 04, 03:44 PM
pacplyer

(bryan chaisone) wrote in message . com...
(pacplyer) wrote in message . com...
Hey Bryan Buddy,

I should have said: "Every communist with a piece of sharp Bamboo." My
post was not meant as a slight on the people in Asia. And that
observation was not gleaned from a barstool somewhere. I have been
flying the Orient since 1987 and lived there six years. I married an
Asian lady and have 19 dependants in the P.I.

19 dependants, WOW. Can you really claim them all on your 1040?

Bryan "the monk" Chaisone

None. But at least 100% of what I send gets to them. I have seen
rice sacks labeled: "U.N. NOT FOR RESALE" for sale in the market in
Olongapo. Unfortunately as well, the local orphanage has had no
childeren in it for years and is run by a "priest" who is an active
member of the IRA. Safe to assume those charitable contributions are
being used to purchase weapons instead of feeding the hungry. You
just wouldn't believe what I've seen over there.

See ya Monk,

pac