Old February 28th 06, 10:22 PM posted to alt.aviation.safety,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Teamsters send clear message

Grumman-581 wrote:

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
but it holds more people than those last two events combined, so it's a

good question.

Oh, come on. Any question that includes "Would NASCAR have the
authority to have the pilot arrested?" just can't qualify as a "good
question". Just a bunch of trolling. Its really irritating me that I'm
going to have to switch my news reader to filter this stuff out.

Well, it wasn't a real news story, just propaganda put out by the Teamster
crooks... Look at the source -- "PRNewswire"... As if the line in the
'article' that says, " Founded in 1903, the Teamsters Union represents
more than 1.4 million hardworking men and women in the United States and
Canada." wasn't a dead giveaway that it was just a piece of Teamster
propaganda...

What I want in a newsreader is the ability to filter messages that are
crossposted, expecially to groups to which I have no desire to read (e.g.
the NASCAR group in this crosspost)...

You are probably too stupid to figure out how to do it.
--
Mike