Old October 28th 04, 04:05 PM
Carl Ellis

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:20:13 GMT, Nathan Young wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:14:04 -0500, "Brad Mallard"
wrote:

Is there any home built plans for a twin engine?

Rutan Defiant is a push/pull composite twin 4-seater.

I believe it was kit-built, with the kit supplied by the Rutan
Aircraft Factory. OTOH, the old kits were probably much closer to
plans built than kitbuilt today!

There is a twin homebuilt out of Great Britain (?) - there was some talk
about plans being available but I don't know how that shook out. The plane
was featured in Kit Planes I believe, a number of years back. I also
recall that it was aerobatic capable.

- Carl -