Old December 20th 05, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default AOPA flight planner chuckle

Also my dad has arthritis and in the Warrior I can't help him get in,
because I have to get into the plane first. So with no one to help him
in or out he would basically hang off the door of the Warrior to
support himself, which couldn't have been good for it.

That kind of abuse on a Warrior door will lead to many, many hours spent
trying to get the door to close properly again.

Don't ask me how I know...

;-)

Rule #1 (ahead of ALL other rules, except "Don't walk into the spinny thing
out front") in our plane is "Do NOT touch the door while entering/departing
the plane."
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA