Old September 25th 04, 02:49 PM
matheson31

Actually it appears the 123 is leaning because it was pushed off the
concrete pads the gear was on. The left main gear slid off the pad and fell
into the dirt.

The AC-130A is listing also, but I think it is mostly due to the fact that
the struts have not been serviced and one side extended and one side
compressed..

--
Les Matheson
F-4C(WW)/D/E/G(WW), AC-130A, MC-130E WSO/EWO (ret)

"RobbelothE" wrote in message
I noted some damage. The O-1 and U-10 were ripped of their mounts and

turned
upside down. They have been removed for repair.

I also noted the C-123 sagging significantly to the port side, presumably

due
to damaged landing gear.

I didn't see any other obvious damage or missing aircraft. Lots of debris

piled
up against landing gear, etc making it hard to assess damage.

The stealth EC-130 remains, as always, unseen.

Ed

Not Fonda Kerry

---