Old March 8th 05, 05:50 PM
Eric Greenwell

Lars P. Hansen wrote:
No matter how well you design, place and secure your switches, they may
(will, according to Murphy) fail someday. Flying for hours with the warning
buzzer on is no fun! (been there, done that, got the t-shirt)
I strongly recommend a switch or fuse/circuit breaker on the panel, so you
can disengage the buzzer inflight.

Been there, done that! If your vario is a Cambridge 302, you can connect
the switches to it for the warning alarm. It's alarm can be canceled by
the pilot with the pushbutton on the unit. Other varios/flight computers
may provide the same function.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA