Old May 2nd 10, 09:52 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.veterans,alt.military.retired
Jack G.[_2_]

Default US Navy has encounter with Iranian jet

On May 2, 11:25*am, Jack Linthicum
wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:38*pm, Mark wrote:

We would never do such a thing.

Mark

The US would think nothing about doing the same to an Iranian vessel in
international waters. *Why is this even news?

Vaughn
.

Sorry, I watched a P2V Neptune do a brush down of the antennas on
three Soviet Missile Range ships and crank in the after burner as it
cleared the last one. Laundry day for the Sovs.

Just ignore Mark.

He is our duty troll with no militay experience.

Check his profile out.

The P2 used his JATO system to blast by those ship and the noise is
awsome.

Jack G.