Old September 19th 10, 07:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default How high can you fly?

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:08:59 -0000, wrote:

Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

I studied the topic of service ceilings as well as ramifications
of what can occur at this elevation. Do the same and find
out about airframe distortion, pressure loss and break-ups.
It's aviation 101, not Coke can 101. You can stand on an
upright egg collection. You can stand on a coke can. Your
anologys are laughable. Spacecraft are made different
than Cessnas.

Babbling nonsense.

Read for content. Air density and cooling aren't relevant
to a sealed unit.

Cooling is especially relevant for heat producing sealed units.

Are you sure you aren't around 12 years old?

Are you sure you aren't 13? I have always wanted to blow an older boy.

Mark "Deep Throat"