Old July 30th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Default Small logbook for Android phones

On Jul 29, 3:21*am, Tiny Titles wrote:
Hey,
I made a simple logbook for glider pilots. I found the ones available
on the Android marked too complicated for my taste.
It's available from the Android Marked by searching for "Flight
Journal Lite" and it is free. Currently only English and Danish
language is available. If you want it translated to your language (and
have the time to do it), I'll be happy to include it - In that case
drop me an email.

Hers a small introduction:http://www.aerosign.dk/tinytitlesstu...htjournal.html
Android marked:https://market.android.com/details?i...udio.flightjou...

If you find any bugs I will be happy to fix them. If you have feature
requests I will consider them :-) It's a hobby project so I have
limited time.

Best regards
Tiny

Looks like a nice application. What is the difference between the
"Lite" and "PRO" version?