Old May 15th 19, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LOV2AV8

Default Need to move a glider west

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 8:46:36 AM UTC-7, Charles Longley wrote:
Bit of a long shot but as part of my retirement masterplan I've agreed to Purchase an ASW-20 in Ohio. If anyone is headed West from that area with an empty hitch I am willing to pay expenses to help move my new purchase. The glider needs to end up in Ephrata, WA.

Thanks,
Charlie

Bennie Brown. 864-328-8seven8seven. emilywilla2011 at gmail.com
He works thru UShip. Contact him direct and save the 20% Uship charges plus another $100 fee when you pay. He has transported 2 gliders from S.C. to Tucson in the last month. Highly recommended.