Old January 11th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.soaring
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Lost stories here

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
... Of course, I would prefer that the stories submitted to the
rec.aviation.stories newsgroup were well written, perfectly formatted,
grammatically correct, polished literary works that reflected
positively on the aviation community, but I'm a realist. As the
current acting moderator of the rec.aviation.stories newsgroup, I am
committed to approving any story submitted that falls within the
current charter guidelines.

So, sharpen your quill, gather your wits, and commit your interesting,
entertaining, informative and enlightening thoughts and experiences to
an article submission, be it non-fiction or fictional, and post it to
rec.aviation.stories.

CHARTER

rec.aviation.stories (MODERATED)

A home for one of the greatest strengths of rec.aviation --
longer postings of stories and experiences, including
descriptions of cross-country trips, "I learned about flying from
that", airshow reports, and so on. The moderator will reject
shorter articles and subjects which aren't appropriate to the
group, and will ensure that articles meet minimum readability
standards (i.e., line lengths).

How short is too short?

--
Geoff