Old July 13th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Barny

Default SN10B help button causes power loss

A year ago I sent my Illec to Germany to replace the volume/power knob
that was causing a false "battery low" warning and per Dave this was a
known issue caused by customers installing/removing the knob screw w/o
preventing the knob from rotating against the stops.
Today's issue: When I press the "help" button the unit flashes the
"Initializing" screen and starts over, losing all prior knowledge of
the flight such as wind, etc. Has anybody experienced this issue?
Thanks, Bruce