Old November 11th 03, 06:22 PM
Jim Weir

I did? What year? That doesn't ring a bell with me.

Jim

"Matthew M. Jurotich"

-Jim Weir gave out awaards at Oshkosh and one of them was for ?radio racks? A
-system for installing a vertical set of avionics in an instrument panel. I
-have lost all my literature and am about to upgrade the panel on my RV 6. I
-have bought the approach systems for the wiring and would like to make the
-mounting more user friendly. Help please.
-
-Matt
-

http://www.rst-engr.com