Old September 29th 04, 02:03 AM
Javier Henderson

"Brinks" writes:

I'm looking at two older Cessna 182's. Both are the same year, both have
roughly the same radios, both are in roughly the same condition, both are
asking about the same price, except for the following:

1) Plane A has a newly overhauled engine, some hail damage, and newer gyros

2) Plane B has about 600 hours on the engine, no hail, and the old AN gyros

Any opinions / advice on which to pursue? Thanks!

If (1) involves a just-to-sell overhaul, then I'd pick (2).

If (1) involves a good overhaul by a reputable shop, then I'd pick (1).

-jav