Old September 24th 05, 03:33 AM
Jon A

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:26:08 GMT, "Dave Stadt"
wrote:

"Jon A" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:44:15 GMT, "Dave Stadt"
wrote:

"Jon A" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:32:13 -0400, Bob Noel
wrote:

In article , Jon A

wrote:

Unions are there to protect the working class

true.

What prevents unions from abusing the workers or the company?

Unfortunately, the workers themselves must hold the union management
to task. Doesn't work in some instances which seems to be a
commonality within the human race - - - greed!

Millions and millions of jobs have left this country due to union
mis-management and greed. For some reason the unions don't mention that
fact.

Greed on whose part? Are you saying you'll pay $75 for your shirts
rather than $4.99 at Wal Mart? We're all in the same boat, bunky.
Management's job is to find ways to make this work.

I believe I said greed on the part of unions.
And the solution is to move union manufacturing jobs out of country.
Take a look at union membership numbers for the past 30 years.

Precisely my point. Maybe you are starting to get it!

Congrats!