Old March 20th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

Default Types of currency

as far as I know.. only night landings need to be full stop..

"Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk At Wow Way D0t C0m wrote in message
news:e4WdnYKi77J8JHzanZ2dnUVZ_vumnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
"Bob F." wrote in message
. ..
Just supporting your point that a pattern has nothing to do with it. ;-)
Does three bounces get it? At what point does a bounce become a to /
landing?

Far as I know, the regs don't really say...

I couldn't tell you how many times I heard "how many of those are you
going to log?" from my brother...

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com