Old October 30th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair

Default SeeYou Mobile with SN10B data

I'm considering on adding a GPS
splitter to allow either GPS to drive the PDA, for redundancy,

Roger that, only I'm considering a switch that would allow me to
select either one of my 2 GPS's to drive the SN10. The thing is worse
than usless if the GPS signal is lost.............it keeps providing
info back to where the GPS stopped giving inputs. Am I correct in
assuming I can send the red and white wires from both Model 20 GPS's
to the SN10 with the NMEA signal (red) going to a SPDT switch with one
GPS (red) input on the top and the other GPS (red) on the bottom of
this "selector" switch?

Dave, Roger on Kirk's requests for SN10 updates......... "your inside
the start cylinder" and "you have a good start" can drive me nuts as I
loiter near the edge of the gate. Maybe have these alerts go away in a
few seconds.
JJ