Old May 19th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberman[_2_]

Default Mxsmanic , IFR sensations, and some other stuff

On May 18, 10:12*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

Does the altimeter require vacuum?

You tell me.

What did the altimeter say? *What did the magnetic compass say?

My proper altitude. Didn't use my magnetic compass. I used my Garmin
430 GPS tracking and reported to ATC that would be my primary
instrument to be used for my headings. They acknowledge no problems
with my usage of the GPS.

It apparently wasn't a mistake if I am here to post and share my
experiences.

You were lucky.

Nope on the contrary, it wasn't luck. I attribute it to my quality
training and again will repeat again to you, I took my instrument
failure training to heart and all the training got me through this NON
EVENT.

Nor apparently do you know anything about Martial arts.

This is an aviation group. *I care nothing about martial arts, although I know
that they can provide a false sense of security as well.

Then you do not know anything about martial arts or me.