Old March 16th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

Default Demand for CFIGs and TOW pilots

On Mar 14, 6:45 pm, "Andy" wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:27 pm, "fred" wrote:

I need tow pilots...so do the other nearby glider operators. A full
time CFI is needed. Business is growing and we need help. We operate
year round and PAY our pilots.
IF you can do so...encourage your friends who might want to work in
the soaring business to get some training. Some soaring sites and
clubs may help by cutting a financial deal to help increase the number
of instructors and tow pilots all around the world. Fred

So, is this a test? Only tow pilots and CFIs that can find you get
offered a job?

Andy

Please accept my apology. I was hoping to encourage people to work in
the glider business. The business has been tough and SSA membership
has declined, but I see strong signs that it is beginning to recover.
Glider operators and clubs need help.
www.great westernsoaring.com also soaring@qnet .com Thanks Andy.
For your interest see the following:
www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gforum also funjumper.com/skyride/