Old May 22nd 20, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated

OLC is now requiring you buy a MOP sensor for electric gliders where previously an ENL sensor was allowed - this is despite, as I understand it, ENL sensors picking up the FES just fine, and being allowed in world competitions.

On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 3:26:44 AM UTC+2, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21m " DB "