Old August 22nd 03, 11:13 PM
Peter Duniho

"Kyler Laird" wrote in message
news
Well, you *were* wrong.

Hardly.

My statement was never intended to be the end-all, be-all enumeration of
situations in which the connection's latency would be noticed. My point was
and still is that it's not the kind of thing an FBO would be concerned with.
I mentioned games as something that, while probably still unusual, is a
situation in which someone at an FBO would notice the latency.

You took it upon yourself to broaden the intended interpretation of the
statement, and then correct it on that basis. Granted, that's typical
Usenet behavior, and that's all my most recent reply was intended to
acknowledge.

Pete