Old February 12th 05, 07:26 PM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
Anyone know where I can find an old Cessna 140 (for example) fuselage for
cheap that I could mount on a pole out front?

There was one available at the auction I was at - not part of the auction.
I'll check to see if it's still sitting out in the field. Auction also had a
goodly supply of telephone poles that went cheap - drats!

Anyone got any better ideas? Whatever we do, it can't be unsafe, and it
shouldn't look too kitschy...

A windmill - newer style Euro looking contraption. We've only got a few in
the Twin Cities so they are GREAT landmarks. Burnsville Honda has one -
South of Mpls 15 miles on 35W. (Not that tall either)

"Where's your Inn?"
"Right under the big white windmill."

Have I blown the $800 budget?

Montblack