Old September 18th 03, 08:49 PM
Doug

Default Secret Fuel Procedure FS2002

A guy I work with told me you can fly over an airport at night and
look for a lit up yellow square, then land and go there and park in
the square and you will get refueled. I couldnt find out anything
about this in the help files, so I was doubtful, I always adjusted
fuel through the menus. Anyway I tried it at Vancouvers International
airport and it works!!! Ive had this software for 2 years and had no
idea you could do that, Am I the only one that didnt know about this?
Why don't they mention this in help? Does FS2004 have the same setup?
Now I he says you can open the door on the Cessna 172 by going to the
outside view and shutting off the engine. I will have to try that next
time....

Doug