Old November 25th 04, 10:25 PM
Matt Whiting

Chuck wrote:

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message

In a previous article, "RS" said:

If you have an AOPA/MBNA credit card then you should check the APR on

your

last statements. MBNA has been raising the APR on AOPA cardholders, even

if

you pay on time.

Anybody who carries a balance on any credit card is an idiot or a sucker.

snip

Or isn't as wealthy or well off financially as you are...

Just the opposite. Someone who is wealthy could afford to carry a
balance, it is folks who aren't who shouldn't be. I'm with Paul, I've
never paid a cent of interest on a credit card in nearly 20 years now.
People who carry credit card balances, for anything other than a real
emergency, are suckers as he said. And people who are smart, will save
up an emergency fund so that even emergencies don't require carrying a
credit card balance.

Matt