Old July 24th 03, 08:07 PM
Gary L. Drescher

"Marty Ross" wrote in message
t...
I recently realized that I should not have included any "actual" (IMC)

time
recorded in my logbook as PIC time while I was an instrument student.

Why not? You weren't PIC, but you can still log PIC time as the rated sole
manipulator (unless your CFII was flying the plane for you).

Any suggestions for correcting this error? Rather than making messy
corrections and recalculating page totals, how about adding a "corrective"
(new) entry?

More generally, are there any accepted conventions for retroactively
correcting logbook errors?

I use an Excel spreadsheet as my logbook, so corrections are seamless.

--Gary