Old July 28th 03, 06:53 PM
David Brooks

"Todd Pattist" wrote in message

However, as someone pointed out, my post really was more about correcting
logbook errors.

You got more interest in the first part (your incorrect
assumption) since that has a right/wrong answer and makes a
difference. How you make entries in the logbook is merely a
preference with no real importance to anyone except neatniks
:-)

The fact that I may not have the error I think I have was
secondary.

To you, perhaps, but many who post here are more interested
in answering questions that seem to be important to them
than questions that are merely important to you :-)

Another possible line of inquiry might be:

Has anyone had any grief from a DE or FAA rep about the way they made
corrections in their logbook? What was it that made the examiner unhappy?

(to the people in r.a.p and not r.a.i, welcome to the thread)

-- David Brooks