Old November 8th 15, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon[_2_]

Default Curious about flying in IFR

On 11/8/2015 1:53 PM, george152 wrote:
but never had the compulsion to go any further.

I also have no reason to ever get an instrument rating. But I still
insist on including a hood session with every flight review. If that
takes my flight review beyond the minimum one hour, that's a small price
to pay.

I am strictly a "fair weather pilot", but it's nice to know that I at
least have a fighting chance to live should I end up in inadvertent IFR.
(And that's something than can happen to anyone.)