Old December 4th 05, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Happiness is a warm ipod

Ron Garret wrote:
...and an audio panel that you can plug it in to. Flew VNY-LAS on
Thursday with a nano plugged in to the auxiliary audio input in my
Cirrus. Now my flight has a sound track!

;
An ipod-type music player is great. I've had some problems with my
original ipod when flying - could be altitude effects on the disk drive.
Nano doesn't have a disk which is even better. The XM Satellite Radio
feed from my Garmin 396 is the best but it costs.

My avionics guy suggested an aux input jack when he installed the Garmin
panel years ago. Great suggestion on his part.