Old April 2nd 08, 04:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default If Hilliary becomes President

Joseph Testagrose added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

That's George Bush's Air Force One. It does not belong to
Hilliary. Joe.

Not yet, Joe! grin This one is funny, albeit political, unless you're
a Hillary supporter that is.

BTW, the plane doesn't belong to President Bush the last time I looked
- it belongs to the government AND the American people It is on LOAN to
the current president until they leave office. But then, ANY aircraft
the president flies in is designated Air Force One, right? Yes.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump