Old March 13th 04, 09:44 PM
Pete

Sorry, I can't resist:

The Europa. (i'm sure there are others as well).

www.europa-aircraft.com

There is one gent (Dennis Vories) in California who has also put an
intercooler on the 914 and is claiming over 210mph way up high.
Pics of his nicely finished Trubo/intercooled 914 Europa (with nice leather
interior) at:
http://www.galaxyhobby.com/europaphotos/arl1.jpg
http://www.galaxyhobby.com/europaphotos/arl2.jpg
http://www.galaxyhobby.com/europaphotos/arl3.jpg

You can listen to his review of the truetrak in his Europa (as well as some
of his high-flying habits) at Kitplane radio (third column half way down):
http://www.wsradio.com/kitplanes/

Cheers,
Pete
Europa Builder (and 914 dreamer)

"
wrote in message ...

"Jay" wrote in message
m...
Regarding 914 powered aircraft, I can't think of any designs that cruise

at
200 mph on that engine. Did I miss a few issues of Sport Aviation?

KB