Old February 18th 05, 07:39 AM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
snips
Today I was able to celebrate my 10-Year anniversary of getting my wings
by flying Mary and friends to a wonderful lunch in Kewanee, IL (at an
amazing furniture store called "Goods"), followed by a full day of
camaraderie and fun.

I always tell anyone who will listen that my first 35 years on this planet
were utterly wasted, spent on the ground, looking up. Flying truly is
life, ladies and gents, and I'm here to tell you that it's time to get out
and enjoy every minute of it! I'm looking forward to another ten (or
thirty) years of flying, and I'm incredibly honored to have been able to
share the sky with y'all over these last ten years.

Ten years is Titanium isn't it? g

Nice write up.

Montblack