Old February 18th 05, 01:58 PM
Jay Honeck

Big congratulations!!! :0) I'm just a hair over halfway there,,, keep up
the pace man or I'll 'catch-up' with you grin!

Hey, you just might catch up in total time. If you want to build hours,
don't let your wife get her ticket. :-)

I figure I'd have over 1300 hours in my logbook by now, if we weren't
splitting left-seat time for the last six years. I'm kinda disappointed
that I didn't reach my goal of 1000 hours in 10 years, but 900-and-change is
a small price to pay for the luxury of having a second pilot on board. It
really does make flying cross country much more relaxing.

Enjoy and be sure to celebrate !!!!

We did just that! Our favorite micro-brewery tapped a new batch of a nutty
brown ale last night. It was the perfect way to end a perfect day!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA