Old January 21st 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgan[_2_]

Default Club Financial Package

Take a look at FlightSchedulePro.com. Our club uses that for
scheduling aircraft, but they also offer billing and accounting aspect
(which I haven't used yet.) The downside would be that it is a fee
based service around $40/mnth , so you're looking at a significant
recurring cost. The upside is that it is an online tool, can be made
to accept credit cards and will get you off of the unmaintained path
with the custom software and would likely replace some of the other
tools you're currently using.

You can get started with the scheduling portion for free and I think
they offer a couple of weeks free trial for the accounting aspects.

Morgan

On Jan 21, 12:35*am, "noel.wade" wrote:
My only problem with Quickbooks is that our accounting folks tell me
that we cannot do any sort of direct export from our online roster
(database) into Quickbooks. I have to give them a hokey Excel/CSV
export with date fields showing when the members last updated their
info - then the accounting folks manually enter any changes that have
been made since their last billing cycle... argh!

Other than that, it seems to work well for our club.

--Noel