Old January 30th 18, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Hard Deck

At 18:36 29 January 2018, Tango Eight wrote:
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 11:45:06 AM UTC-5, Michael

Opitz wrote:
At 15:58 29 January 2018, Clay wrote:
It would be interesting to know how may podium finishes in

Nationals
were
d=
ue to a percent=
age then I think you can argue that you'd really be changing

the way
the
ga=
me is played with a hard deck. But if it's close to zero .... =20

Off hand, without doing any research whatsoever, I can think of

at
least one USA Nationals, and at least 3 WGC's where this

happened.
I'm sure there are many more...

RO

I'd very much like to see the flight logs. These logs ought to be

public
domain, so let's shine some light on the subject.

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8

Those that immediately came to my mind were from the time before
loggers.. 1958, 1983, 1985, 1988....

RO