Old December 12th 17, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 9:12:22 AM UTC-8, Kevin Christner wrote:
Tom,

Your comments here show an ignorance of some pretty fundamental business principals. Seminole Lake is almost surely worth more as a going concern than as a piece of property. By keeping the business going, Rich is maintaining the value of the asset. As this works it’s way through the courts at some point a sale of the business will likely occur returning the value to Romania.

I would suggest your posts are highly counter productive to achieving the result you appear to be looking for.

2C

You comment shows you HAVE NOT read my comments (sigh...). In particular I wrote:

"It is in the best interests of Tanjala's victims to keep operating the facility - and generating revenue - while they are looking for a new buyer."

The victims would likely want Rich to continue operating the facility, but I can't - and won't - speak for them.

I just want the truth to be known. Whining, bellyaching and bitching won't change the truth - it speaks for itself.

Tom