Old April 11th 05, 12:21 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Jose said:
9: equity participation - sort of like buying into a share. I think a
fee structure of three separate "channels" - cost of ownership (loans,
opportunity cost), other fixed costs, and hourly costs, make it easier
to justify the rates.

Our club doesn't do equity participation, and that's the reason why I'm in
this club. There is another club on the field, and when I was ready to
join Rochester Flying Club was $500 to join with no equity, and Aerodrome
Flying Club was $5,000 to join with equity. I didn't have $5,000, so I
joined RFC. Now the Aerodrome join is $18,000, so it might have been a
decent investment if I'd had the money, but I didn't.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
It's the _target_ that supposed to go "F00F", not the processor.