Old December 24th 03, 04:16 AM
Bill

The MPEG2 decoder isn't free, so Windows Media 9 can't decode it. I
found a trial decoder at http://www.elecard.com/download/#mpeg2decoder
that I was able to use to view the movie.

Interesting location for a wave camp, fjord + winter = 4 ft. plus of
ice = instant LONG and wide runway. But I noticed the wing runner
needed ice skates.

Hope this helps.

Bill
4W

"BTIZ" wrote in message news:4P3Gb.37413$m83.28704@fed1read01...
Got the video.. but it is in mpeg2 format and Windows Media 9 is having
problems.. any ideas?

I like the Michelin commercial

BT

"Anders Bj." nobody@nospam wrote in message
7...

The Dutch pilots visiting Vågå Wavecamp in 2003 made a very nice video
from their stay. The video is now available on
http://www2.wavecamp.no/gallery/
(380 MB, mpeg2 format, 12 mins duration.)

Merry Christmas to you all!
Anders B.
(Drammen flyklubb and Wavecamp 2004, Norway)