Old September 23rd 19, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Open Cirrus for sale

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 11:27:49 AM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Just seeing if there is any interest in my Open Cirrus?
Located in Alberta.
Price US$13,000
Glider is in good shape. Trailer is a bit ugly needs some work but towable.
I can send pics on request.

I just don't get the opportunity to fly it as I seem to be always in the back seat instructing.
I will do a walk around video this weekend and post it on youtube.

I don't see the walk-around video posted on your YouTube account. Is it listed as "private"?