Old July 30th 20, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Tropics Are Heating Up.

As we get closer to August the tropics are showing those typical late summer cyclone development possibilities. There is one on the horizon for early Sunday, so I guess it is time to put the gliders in the box and store on a secure location. Our club will be securing all gliders and I will take the tow planes to a secure location to weather the storm. Now I am headed to the store to grab a few more bottles of rum and more ammunition in case the crazies try to loot. Bob