Old March 5th 04, 05:43 PM
mikem

Default Piper 6.00x6 Nose Wheel and Fork?

I need some help with Piper part numbers. I'm looking for the
Piper Part numbers of the 6.00x6 nose wheel fork used on the
"heavier" Cherokees, Comanchees, etc.

Jay Honeck and Don Tuite sent reprints of the PA28 manual
pages which show only the 5.00x5 wheel and hardware. Thanks guys.

I have seen Tripacers, Cherokees, Cherokee Sixes, and Comanchees on the
ramp which have a 6.00x6 nose wheel. I would like to get a photo copy of
the parts manual page on any of these aircraft which shows both the
illustration, and the part numbers of the Fork, the wheel axle, spacers,
buckets, and fasteners used on the fork itself.

Does anyone know if Piper supplied the 6.00x6 nose wheel as an
option for PA28s?

Thanks in advance,

Mike Mladejovsky
Skylane '1MM