Old August 12th 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Best way to put XCsoar on Oudie 2 lite?

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:13:26 PM UTC-4, Andrew Henderson wrote:
Just got an Oudie 2 lite and want to put XCsoar on it.

I've seen a few posts about changing the file name XCsoar.exe to

mSeeYou.exe and replacing the original mSeeYou.exe on the Oudie

with it. Also another about booting from the SD card. I don't have a

problem with any of these but if anyone's found an easier/better

way I'd be grateful to find out.

Cheers

Andy

Just make sure your Oudie is updated. There's an "Autorun" icon
on the second Windows screen that allows you to select what program
to run. On the first Windows screen it's always called "SeeYou Mobile"
but in reality you can run anything there. I normally run XCSoar but
I've also tried out LK8000 betas. I've also run SeeYou. It pesters
you periodically about the missing license but it's the only way to
change the orientation of the screen.

Matt