Old August 14th 14, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Blake Seese 9V

Default Best way to put XCsoar on Oudie 2 lite?

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:13:26 AM UTC-6, Andrew Henderson wrote:
Just got an Oudie 2 lite and want to put XCsoar on it.

I've seen a few posts about changing the file name XCsoar.exe to

mSeeYou.exe and replacing the original mSeeYou.exe on the Oudie

with it. Also another about booting from the SD card. I don't have a

problem with any of these but if anyone's found an easier/better

way I'd be grateful to find out.

Cheers

Andy

What about the glitchy screen when running XC soar? I ran it for a while and had to manually refresh the screen when it would get corrupted.