Old July 12th 04, 12:42 AM
Hankal

Seriously, my lowest cost Skylane annual was $600 and my highest was
nearly $3,000 which included replacing a cylinder and cracked piston
and some other significant items. Whether you technically consider that

My first annual was $14850.00 by a shop that did the prebuy. The price went
from 10K at 5 pm to 14850.00 by 7 PM. When I ask "why" they said we found some
things. They did not even work after 5.
Most of the $$$ was for labor. Like 55 hours of inspection, after the prebuy.
So now I am real cautious and no one will get my logs until I get the bill.
Hank