Old April 2nd 15, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Glider Collections

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 2:48:42 PM UTC-6, Go Soaring wrote:
Ah. But can top trump you all.....
Along with Cirrus, Astir x2, Pegase...the jewel
in the crown. FS24 Phoenix.

I am now also a 1/3 partner in FS 24 Phonix T serial 406. N240NX. I think I shall replace the 17 meter Kestrel 401 from my hand with the Phonix. The particular Kestrel has no significant history other than having been cut down to 15 meters then returned to her original 17 meter span.

Which serial Phonix do you have? Any pictures you are willing to share? I would like to see some others.

Best Regards,

Steve Leonard

"He who dies with the most toys still dies"